A Pre-Paid Homemaking Package offers you and your Loved One many different services. Short duration and handy services ideal for a Loved One not accustom or resistant to having support at home. Light housework designed to maintain a tidy and hygienic living space in the places of highest use. A progressive means of establishing a routine, and building acceptance of home support. Each visit by a caregiver has a minimum stay of 1 hour and 30 minutes. All services are included in the block of hours purchased.
With the purchase of a block of hours you or your Loved One can benefit from the following services;
- Light Housekeeping
- Maintaining a ;
- Hygienic Bathroom (Toilet bowl, Floors, sinks & surfaces)
- Tidy Kitchen (Dishes & sink, microwave, surfaces, floor, kitchen table
- Tidy Living room (Vacuum carpet, clearing clutter)
- Tidy & Hygienic Bedroom of you Loved-One
- Meal Preparation, Serving & Cleanup
- Daily meals or,
- Preparation of weekly meals placed in microwavable containers easy to reheat and serve.
- Grocery Shopping, Errands